File Helper: $USD 39.95
Get the software you need to open unrecognized files
With so many proprietary file extensions and formats out there, getting the right application to open your unrecognized file can be difficult. Even if you're able to determine which application your file needs, you still need to find it - a process that can be challenging if the program you need is old, rare, or discontinued.
File Helper runs a scan on your system that detects file types that your computer can't open. It will then recommend applications that will allow you to open these files, based on our team's analysis of each file type. These applications will let you open, and sometimes edit, the unrecognized files on your computer.
- Open unknown files: File Helper has a large pool of recommended applications that can open your unrecognized files.
- Huge database of file types: File Helper is driven by its enormous, human-created database of file types.
- Continuous updates: The file type and application database are constantly updated by the same support staff that serve you. If File Helper doesn't find your file type, contact our support team and we'll add it right away!
Screenshots: (click to enlarge)
Looking for a site license? Get a quote
- Operating Systems:
- Windows XP Home/Professional, Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Minimum 500MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, and 52MB hard drive space